Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Kids Grow Up So Fast These Days

So let me get this straight. Kid misses bus. Kid wants/needs to get to school (fears missing school, or at least the punishment from it). Kid get in the car.

Break in my logic here: Kid got keys from where and why the parents weren't out yet (could be later in the day jobs I guess *shrug*)

Continuing: Kid gets in car, and drives. Experience? Not a simulator. No, this child learned to drive the best say. Grand Theft Fucking Auto! Oh and Monster Truck Jam, but we're talking a car here not Bigfoot.

Oh, and he didn't' use the safe house either: two 90s, two ditches, and a telephone pole. Then... ya know some kids must like school more than I did... he gets out and keeps walking to school. That, right there, is determination. Also proves he played one of the GTA series before #3. I could never jack cars that well in the game and for the life of me I don't know why.

No comments: