Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I'm not making this up: Michael Jackson MMO in the works

The only thing I can think to say to this damn idea is "let the man rest in piece already!" But no, someone won't, and this monstrosity comes out of that:

My brain hurts thinking about this. I can only imagine the activities this thing will have inside:

  • Bribe the parents to keep quiet
  • How to tell time (the big hand goes over the little hand)
  • Baby catcher (failed in beta, Michael never dropped the kid)
  • Military Fashion Designer
  • Guess the Surgery
  • Monkey Pet Rescue
I could keep going on with the jokes but it would be besides the point. This, honestly, is a money grab on the dead man's fame. This is just as bad, if not worse, than anything that happened to Elvis since his own death.

No comments: