Thursday, May 5, 2011

Osama's death, in funny pictures

So, as in my last post I really don't have a huge amount to write about on Osama Bin Laden's death. It's odd that I am this speechless about politics, as 90% of my blog ends up being about political subjects.

Moving away from that the saying 'a picture is worth a thousand words' has been no truer than in this man's death, so without further ado I submit to you a brief collection of some of the funnier ones I ran into over the past few days. Funnier is in italics because my humor is a bit warped ~_^:



Both of these comics follow the logic that 'virgins' can mean many, many different things.

Yes, he's been missing from the public eye for 10 years. (we're only counting the Bush II to Obama years. Clinton was also looking for him, remember)

A variation on the "Mission Accomplished" theme. The Statue of Liberty was a sign of piece. Pelosi is no longer Speaker of the House. Looking at the cloud for the silver lining of a joke is just my forté. ^_^

Zombie Osama will haunt your dreams, and make a great Halloween costume. The other's are kind of throw away ideas. 

Yes, our president is this awesome. You just need to chill, double check that you're addressing the right person, watch a cool explosion (with sharks!), dodge teleprompters, and realize the man might be busier than you think.

No comments: