Thursday, July 22, 2010

Comic-Con 2010, the mini post

Ok so this is going to be a short post. I just got back from SDCC 2010 and I'm tired. Some highlights:

Really want to buy Slaughterhouse when it comes out in Fall. Saw 38 Studios trailer for Kindoms of Amalur, The Reckoning. It's an epic "FUCK YEAH". It'll be a single player game first, then MMO. Speaking of MMOs, played DC Universe, Aion, City of Heroes Going Rogue, Tera Online, and Vindictus.

I mention The Reckoning because it was really the only panel I went to. I was going to go for the one to Tron Legacy. Which was in Hall H.

That H stood for hell. As in where the line went to and back. And stood for Hilton, which is where the line was forming for the panel that was scheduled BEFORE Tron.

*sigh* I'm tired and cranky. A full post will follow. Ciao.

No comments: