Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Tales from the Crapiness

Hope everyone had a nice 4th of July. I'm still recovering but I decided to go ahead and put a post together for you all. On the 3rd I went scrounging again for the greatest finds in the Crap Pile and Kitchen Crap to bring to you. Here's my recent findings.



Hopefully you don't need to cut anything, because the only offerings here are 12 soups spoons or 12 forks. And though you wouldn't think it, these are aluminium not plastic. Not a bad deal at $2, but still not worth it for the fear of it being coated with lead.


Being a guy I don't see the usefulness of this one. I guess if you gals want your bra straps to slowly strangulate your neck you can hook one of these things in and let it do it's magic.


Wow, that's a cheap Forty.... oh wait, 40 CDs. It holds 40 CDs. Damnit, I wanted a drink! Or a bottle, as the case may be.


Hard to see, but our old friend the Specuallty cloth is under this Beauty Scrub Cloth. And again with the whiter than fscking white skin from using this. At this point, I'm thinking about using an SOS pad rather than this. It might actually be gentler!


Speaking of fine engrish. Spange? Really? I'm really trying to figure out what accent I need to put on to convert sponge to this. And it's one of those plastic ones even, not a true sponge.


Oh god, the stupid it burns. Here's the thing. Some Grandma, somewhere, just bought this for her grandson who's into "that rangers thing." Bonus points here: Displays "New Arrival" and "Collect Them All" on the cardboard. 1) This never 'arrived' on TV as far as I can tell (Unless its a Super Sentai team I've never heard of) and 2) I have them all right there, and I know this because you're so goddamn cheap that you will never release more.


Ok, I know what a pie shield is. My question is thus: Why make it into 5 easy to lose pieces? yes I know you can shield different sizes of pies but how often do you switch between say a 9" to a 12"?


Going further down into the useless category. Really? Is the can lid too good for you you need to spend $5 or so on a piece of one-use-only crap? Has Alton taught you nothing?

No comments: