Friday, November 19, 2010

Random Crap I Find in the World

So I really have been searching, when I go to my local swap meet, through the Crap Pile and Kitchen Crap locations looking for oddities. Their stock doesn't change enough for me to find enough to make a full post on. On the other hand, I do find myself taking pictures (bad ones, I really need a smartphone) of other things I find funny/odd/scary and figured I could make a post with all of them. So here it goes.




iPhone and iPad covers. I picked one up. Very soft and rubbery and probably would protect just about as well as tissue paper.

It's hard to tell, but these are pipe keychains. Yes, those kind of pipes. The can be screwed in such a way as to look bullet like. I guess to hide the fact that you're smoking pot from someone.

For all your medical needs, shop The Crap Pile. Or don't, and probably save yourself from getting an infectious disease, or lead poisoning.

Ok so maybe I don't get this. You clip these... things to your cell phone, then clip your bluetooth headset to it so you don't lose it. I already have enough bulk in my pocket from my cell and headset, I don't need to add to it.

WoooHoooo! Can't afford Legos? Just by these cheap Korean knock-offs instead. Willing to bet they only connect to themselves, and not to Legos. 

I kid you not, this was in a stairwell of my apartments this morning. Are they sure it wasn't some homeless guy that came in to take a piss?

Click the pictures for bigger versions. Must be seen to be believed

And lastly I present to you possibly the worst expression of political taste I have ever seen. I've see "Buck Fush" tickers before but this really take the wacko cake, and then some. The car was parked next to mine at the grocery store. I took care to take these pics quickly, as I wasn't want of meeting the person with me taking pictures of their car. I will note that they used a good picture for the hunting permit. I'd be scared shitless and look like that if someone was actively hunting me too.

No comments: