Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Things Falling into Place

So reading my Monday post I realize just how stressed out I was, and how as of today that it makes me laugh. No, really, I'm fucking giggling like a schoolgirl now.

Why, after only 2 days, has my mood changed so much? Well, firstly I got a reprieve from classes Monday night so I was able to de-stress AND get to that writing center. That puts me back on a good schedule to get those 5 hours by the end of May.
I still haven't gotten to talk to my apt. manager yet about my lease, but this oddly is a good thing.
>.>
<.<
I got my acceptance letter from UAT this morning. YEEEES! (that yes was bold, underline, and in italics XD ). So I've gone from feeling like everything was falling around me to realizing they were, but in the style of tetris.


Yes I am nerdy enough to think of this in terms of a game.

No comments: