Monday, June 21, 2010

Merry Solstice and Happy Father's Day

So I didn't get a chance to post more junk pics because I still stuck raw eggs when taking pictures (and trying to not look like I'm taking them, lest I piss off the junk pile owners) so I'll have to get back to that at a later date.

I hope everyone had a nice Father's Day. I did, though it is still marked by the fact that my own father is still of ill health (mentioned here, here, here, here, and finally here). Sores are now on both feet. Really worried about how all of this will play out. But on a brighter note I did give my old laptop to him. Even put an Atari emulator on it, so he can play checkers (which he has held the breakage of said cartridge over my head for years). All in all good family times.

Also warm wishes and a merry summer solstice. Though the weather here is a bit dreary right now (64F and cloudy), the June Gloom should clear by the afternoon. Can't believe it's summer already. Can't wait to hit the beach more. The Twins, as they are, will be out in full force, if evidence of my trip to the beach a few weeks again was any indication. ^_^

No comments: