Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Orange County Fair 2011: Part IV: Rides


So as not to kill everyone's browser I'm splitting these up into parts. I'll link each part here as I go along.
Part IV: Rides (You are here)

Ok so this is going to be the shortest of my 4 posts on the OC Fair. Mostly because, ashamed as I am to admit, and not very good for most of these rides. I'm too heavy and/or big to fit in most. The ones I can fit in squish me with speed. Oh, and there's this thing I have about heights (not nearly as bad as when I was a teen but it's still there). So I really don't go on rides.

But after I filmed the pie eating contest (see last post) I decided to use that 'by frames' idea.

ANYWAYS I filmed a few of the rides. Out of the 6 or so, I got 3 really good sequences. So, with the ending of my post I present to you this. Note I did make it so there a little bit of a light trail. That was intentional. If only I could find some pics of years past where I had nailed the effect for motion down. Oh well, another time? Another city/county.



I'm deathly fearful of EVER going on any of these rides. My feet shall never be vertically above my head... EVER!

2 comments:

dotartdude said...

Those gifs make me dizzy.

Mo

Unknown said...

Yeah they didn't turn out as well as I'd hoped. But now that I've got the general idea I can monkey with it, frames to movies, with other subjects.

Also the rides would make me too dizzy if I went on them XD